The day you walk down the aisle is a special one. It’s your wedding day, and friends and family will remember it for years to come.
For that reason, it’s crucial that you feel confident in what you’re wearing. You’ll want a suit or tuxedo that fits well and looks great on you — but how do you find the right one? When searching for your perfect look, personalization is key, so let me help!
DRESSING FOR THE TEMPERATURE
SPRING – SUMMER
You don’t need to be up on wedding lingo to know that spring and summer wedding season is huge. As the calendar page flips, we start seeing invitations and talking about outfits with friends. The groom needs all the style advice he can get! But before you head out on your shopping spree, make sure you find the perfect suit for this special occasion. Here are some tips:
- Find a fabric that suits your personality (wool or silk blends) -Find one that has less than 250 grams per square meter of weight -and pick colors like blue or grey.
- Black, blue, grey, and white are traditional colors for weddings. If the ceremony is held during the day, you may want to consider light grey or pastel shades that are less harsh than dark hues and add a pop of beautiful color.
- Avoid fabrics that are too heavy. That would only mean one uncomfortable and sweaty groom!
When in doubt about what to wear, always go with classic styles. Avoid suits that will date quickly, like those that are overly trendy or loud. You can always add accessories to jazz up your outfit. If you want to be on the safe side, stick with classic wedding styles.
You’ve always wanted to look your best on your important day, and now you want to know what suits to wear for a fall or winter wedding.
We all know that dark or earthy-toned colors dominate during autumn and winter.
- If you opt for a tuxedo, it should always be black or white.
- You can opt for something heavier like wool with cashmere if you are getting married outside in the winter.
- If your wedding is in the autumn or winter, you might want to consider wearing a scarf with your tuxedo. In the colder months, a scarf in your wedding colors or something to match your bridesmaid’s dresses can add a pop of color and keep you warm.
For colder months, the choice of material is given more importance due to its ability to control your temperature. Heavier weight fabrics are great to keep you warm, but you don’t want to overheat! A good tailor will help you find the right fabric for you.
Remember- wedding pictures will last a lifetime, so you want to look great in all of them and not be shaking from the cold!
DON’T IGNORE THE GROOMSMEN!
You want to create a memorable experience for your groomsmen. You don’t want them to be just another face in the crowd. You need something that will make them feel like they’re part of the team, not just someone who got lucky enough to get an invite when their buddy was double-booked on his best man duties. That’s where our custom suits come in handy.
I work with each individual to ensure that the ties, vests, shirts, and other accessories provide the perfect complement to the bride’s dress or gown. More importantly, this is a chance for your boys to feel their best, and the photos will come out looking so much better, too!
With so many colors and styles in our collection of custom suits, each man can pick out the perfect suit that makes him look like the man he wants to be. These outfits are even better because they can be used again, either by themselves or with new accessories. That means your groomsmen can wear them again on your 10th anniversary or for other special events in the future.
PERFECT FIT FOR BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS
You know you can’t wear a suit or tuxedo with anything less than a perfect fit and comfort. What kind of suit do you need for the walk down the aisle? A cut that looks great in pictures? Something with maximum comfort? What about something classic, modern, or eclectic? The choices can seem endless, but we’re here to help you find the suit that fits all your criteria.
Grooms, you’re about to embark on one of the most important days of your life. There are so many things you have to worry about, but there’s also one thing you don’t have to worry about: what suit you’ll wear. You’ve got this! Here are some tips for finding the perfect wedding suit for gorgeous photos and looking good all day long.
- Stay away from too much detail or patterns that will distract from your face.
- Look at different colors and textures that work best with your skin tone or complexion.
- Make sure your suit fits well in the shoulders, chest, waist, and arms.
- Your suit should be cut to skim your body curves without being too tight or loose.
- Look for a sleek suit jacket in white, black, gray, or navy blue with matching pants of the same color. You can add some more personality by adding a boutonniere or pocket square in any color to match your wedding palette.
- If you opt for it and this is your first time wearing a three-piece wedding suit, it may feel weird. But, once you get going, it’s not that bad! Make sure everything fits perfectly and give yourself some time to adjust.
- No matter what jacket you’re wearing, remember that it’s essential to keep your jacket buttoned while standing during the wedding ceremony. You can unbutton when you sit down or stand for speeches.
If you want to look your best on your wedding day, whether it’s for photos or the big day itself, let me help. I’m ready and waiting to partner with you to create a stellar suit that will make you feel confident in all areas of life- from walking down the aisle during your ceremony to looking sharp at other formal occasions.
I care about every detail, so you don’t have to worry about anything except being happy! Let me know if I can be a part of making this event even more special by helping find the perfect custom suit or tuxedo today!